- Full Time
- Layton, UT, USA
The Right Data | The Right Time | The Right Decision
DataMaster is an appraisal software company with an appraisal solution suite that is changing the appraisal industry. We are looking for an experienced and talented Customer Service / Technical Support Manager who can join our team. You will be a large contributor to our business and most important to our success. You will have plenty of opportunity to grow and to problem solve.
We expect high quality and will strive to maintain a well-balanced life in and out of the office.
As a dedicated Customer Services Manager, you will take charge of our customer service/tech support teams and continue to provide our customers with the best support and positive relationships with DataMaster.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service teams to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational goals and objectives.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes: establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service and customer success teams.
- Delegate, plan and prioritize work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Review and resolve customer complaints with empathy
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs, hold weekly meeting with staff to address any needs or new policies and cover information.
- Work with other departments to coordinate software testing, updates and launches
- Motivate and support the team with team activities, setting goals for personal growth and manage incentives
- Develop and maintain customer support team budgets
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or training in customer service
- 3-5 years of customer service/technical support experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Technically skilled with desktop and web environments
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Proficient with CRM systems and MS Office applications
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Residential appraisal or mortgage experience is a plus
About Market Data Service LLC
Our flagship product DataMaster, is rightfully regarded as the “Gold Standard” for MLS importing and data management in the appraisal industry. We were recently awarded our 3rd patent on our process, and technology.
We have gained the trust and respect of several data providers in both the public records data and MLS providers community. We currently have contracts with over 70 major MLSs around the country and are growing that data footprint rapidly.
We have assembled a talented and loyal team and were recently acquired by one of the largest appraisal management companies (Class Valuation) in the country. Our offices are in Layton Utah.
At DataMaster (a subsidiary of Class Valuation), we offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental and a 401(k) program. We also offer PTO and a Bonus structure. We believe that happy employees make happy customers and strive to provide an enjoyable work experience with benefits to enhance the competitive compensation. Come join our team today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org